Saba Freiburg Automatic 100 Stereo

I own a Saba Freiburg Automatic 100 Stereo 1958. This radio is in a rather good condition. The wooden box is in a good shape and the loudspeakers works. A few parts are not mounted on the radio. I also have litterature and original cover for this radio.
      Now to the question.....I want to sell this radio. Can anyone help me with the price. How much can it be worth?
      Hallo Saba-freunde.
      Quite right Andreas, I am from Sweden.
      About the radio. I do not want to throw it away. I think it is a nice radio. It was my grandfathers. I hope someone can take good care of this radio.
      Maybe someone here know anything about the value.
      You can write to me in German. I can read German......but my spelling, disaster.

Grüsse aus Schweden
      Willst du das Radio denn behalten oder es verkaufen?

Das mit dem Preis ist sehr schwierig...
      Es kommt immer darauf an ob das Radio grade gesucht wird oder nicht. Danach richtet sich dann auch der Preis.
      Es könnte auch passieren, dass das Radio keiner so wirklich haben will, dann bekommt du nicht viel dafür.

Aber an deiner Stelle würde ich es behalten, weil das ist auf jeden Fall ein sehr schönes Stück!

Beste Grüsse,
      Christopher
      Skype Adresse: ChrisN1993
      Hi pagode,

luckily I bought a Freiburg 100 last year from a swedish guy.
      I paid 80.- Euros for the radio, which was in a really good shape.
      In Germany you can get more because these radios are well
      known here. I think in Sweden only a few people know about the
      special quality of SABA-radios and especially about the Freiburg automatic.
      The problem will be the shipping outside Sweden. You`d have to pack it really
      well to avoid damage, because it`s very sensitive, and it will be
      very expensive because it`s big and heavy.

With regards
      Andreas
      Thank you very much for your answers. Yes, it probably must be a buyer from Sweden because there is no free shipping.
      I have this radio in an auction for the startprice 40 Euro. I think it is really cheap for such a radio.
      Take a look:
      http://www.tradera.com/Saba_Freiburg_Automatic_100_Stereo_radio_fran_1958-auktion-59253786

I have found an original cover for the Freiburg. Two parts, one yellow for the whole radio and one white for the top of the radio. Both with the famous Saba-badge. Anybody interested? I can send pictures.

Grüsse aus Schweden
      Rolf
      Lieber Rolf!

Manchmal bekommen wir Anfragen von Händlern Ebay. Denen geht es nicht um die schönen Geräte, sondern um das Geld. Deshalb reagieren manche Mitglieder empfindlich.
      Suche nach Sammlern von Radios in Schweden. Biete denen das Radio zum kleinen Preis an oder kostenlos, wenn sie selbst abholen. Da sich Sammler teilweise untereinander kennen und auch tauschen, könnte es so zu einem Sammler kommen, der als Schwerpunkt SABA hat.

Andreas, DL2JAS
      Was bedeutet DL2JAS? Amateurfunk, www.dl2jas.com