Hallo from the east

Hi there,at the kik of Gunnar i write some words about me.So me name is Ion,in your language is Hanz,and im not so young,like most off you are,and i find the Saba two years ago,when i collect the vintage stuff for audio,near by me age.I find many name in audio,but i was drown as few name,like saba or dual or akai.In this moment i have one saba 936 like new,i change the belt,and put the oil in mechanism,saba 9940,what is in my opinion 'La creme de la creme' in audio,find 3 stuff hi-fi!!!!!!! in one.And one receiver,allready japan rs 90 with stk amp.I have also one bandmaschine from Philips N 4515,looking well to,and 3 piece by Dual,one 814,one 828,and the best 839rc,all working well.Purhapse i stop, after i collect,one piece gx by Akai.Never say never,no?
      I live,born and work in Bucharest,but i travel a lot in Europe,France,Italy,Germany, Bulgary.
      And i want share with you the burning passion,what it is,after 1990 for me.The most peoples from ex.DDR know what i mean.So god bless you all,and have a good new year to.Sincerly thougts Ion
      I don't exactly know how good you are in translating german text, but actual there is a nice thread, started by Alex (Kangoo040696). He is a beginner and gives the good old 9941 a nearly full treatment!
      In any case it will be the best if you start a new thread, perhaps in the topic "english speaking corner". There we can discuss all the relating problems - OK?
      Gruß, Gunnar
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher