Saba 1300 pro

Hallo Freunde.
      Nicht so lange her wurde der Besitzer der Daten Lautsprecherboxen. Ich mag den Klang, aber es ist ein Problem. Nicht genug laute und klare Höhen (quiet Tweeters), müssen wir diese an den Verstärker hinzuzufügen. Sag mir, ist das wie es sein sollte, oder ist es ein Problem? Es kann trocknen Sie den Kondensator? Ich wäre Ihnen dankbar für Ihre Hilfe.
      PS Ich bitte meine Entschuldigung für das falsche Wort, ich benutze einen Übersetzer :)
      No other amp I do not have, unfortunately. The speakers are OK, they work, that's just the sound of them strange. I'm not good in electronics but the sound from the tweeters can be assumed that the faulty capacitor. The sound from the tweeters monotonous, cymbals can not be heard. I'd love to solve this problem, I liked the SABA.
      Hi,

yes, that's the right crossover. I've had it twice.

So,
      Kapa (is this your right name?), I've got some questions:

Do both speakers have this damp sound?

If yes, then I'm sure it's not a problem of the speakers.

If only one has got the problem, you should switch the cable connexion just to try if it's the amp.

And - sorry Dieter - before you do anything with the crossover, please test the connections in the box and give the potentiometers a little contact spray and twist them.

Once the box is open, you can also connect the tweeters directly with the amp, but be careful not to play too loud.

If this doesn't help, then it might be the crossover, which is, at least with this box, rather seldom.

Good luck,
      Klaus
      Thanks to all responders. At the crossover electrolytics capacitors are responsible for medium and low frequencies, as I understand it, based on the electrical circuit. There Capacitor 3.3 MFD responds just for tweeters, but it does not seem to electrolytic, is made in the form of a box. However, medium and low frequencies are good. All tweeters are intact, connect them to the music center (where Bi-wiring), all the tweeters are working correctly. The case is still in the fact that I have collected only one column, made the restoration of SABA 1300, the second had not yet collected. It can really cause trouble to the potentiometers. I have "WURT spray contact", use that may help.

PS "kapa" - nickname, real name is Pavel. I from Russia :)
      He graduated from the full assembly of SABA 1300. Potentiometers have been purged and tweeters work properly! :) Well, at the height of the sound, very pleased with the sound of SABA 1300. Unfortunately not figured out how to upload photos, so have posted the final result of the restoration. Thank you very much for the feedback and advice, it really was in the potentiometers.