9141tc US Ausführung

Hello ,
      I am buying a new power relay before testing.
      Today I checked the power supply again and found that the power supply is unstable, sometimes there is no DC 15v of K1.
      Look at the voltage at several locations of the power supply,

'>
      '>

'>
      '>
      ''>

K1 has no voltage after several measurements:

'>

I unplugged the LED connection board, the LED light still flashed.

'>

I unplugged the LED connection board, the LED light still flashed.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von „wyx12007cba“ ()

ok.
      The flashing remote control indication LED has nothing to do with the plug you pulled.

The voltages you measured are ok. Except your statement that you don't have consistent measurement at K1. However, because we don't know how you measured at K1 and what you had switched before (i.e., did you switch the unit off before, or did you push a program button and did the remote-LED still flash when you could not measure any voltage at K1 ?), no comment or conclusion is possible yet.

Next point is checking the switching transistor T636 and checking range indication module 62. However, that may be difficult for you. It is much easier to swap modules No. 66 (FS.power-module)and module no. 62 with the ones from your other working 9141 receiver.
      Can you tell if your other("good") 9141 receiver is working ok with module 66 and module 62 from your faulty receiver?

Regards,
      Reinhard

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „oldiefan“ ()

Hello,

I’m late again, but I have to work during the day.

I try to understand what happened in the meanwhile:
      1. A cross change of the IR receiver module (60) did not change the behaviour, right?
        - the „bad“ 9141 remained bad à LED still flashing
        - the „good“ 9141 remained good à LED not flashing
        If so, we can exclude a fault at the IR-receiver module board (60).
      2. The power relay (RS653) and the diode (D653) were changed; the behaviour of the 9141 remained the same. --> That was not the fault.
      We have to find out, why the power relay is switching off after 1 second after tuning the 9141 receiver on.

There are two branches to follow:
      1. The power supply of the power relay
        - Please check the voltage at the rectifier (D651). This voltage should be around 26 V and must be stable after pushing the power button on. There should not be a significant voltage drop after e.g. pressing the FM button.
        - If the voltage drops significantly, we need to check the rectifier (D651) and the capacitor (C631). Note: The capacitor is on the power module (66)! It can be checked by cross change of the power module too.
      2. The control circuit of the power relay (more complex)
        Reinhard explained the first step: Please check the transistor (T636) by measuring the voltages of the base of the transistor.
      Please report, if you have news.

Regards,
      Wolfgang
      geht nicht - gibt's nicht!
      Hello, teachers, let me report on the maintenance situation in the past few days:
      1. For several days in a row, I insisted on looking for the fault according to the instructions of the teacher, and I never found the cause of the fault, and the fault still exists.
      At the same time, I turned on another 9141, compared the search, replaced it with the replacement method, but couldn't find the fault. I was desperate, and I had the idea of giving up.

''>

'>

'>

'>

'>

2. Finally, I came to the 9 terminals of the connection board of No. 66, No. 60, No. 63 and Buchsenplatte No. 7701303600 power supply board again. I measured the voltage with a multimeter and found that the voltage of terminal 8 was abnormal. The reason why the voltage is not normal. Finally, I checked the soldering points of the small motherboard and found out the reason. A friend who was repaired at home, the fault was caused by the wrong welding. I found the correct motherboard for comparison and confirmed that this is the problem.

'>
      '>

'>

'>

3. I removed the wrong welding from my previous home, connected the machine, and started it normally.
      '>

4. At this time, I found that there is still a small problem. The volume button LED does not display. I turned on the small motherboard at the back and found that the resistance was broken. After replacing it, it returned to normal.
      '>

I am very happy and happy. Thank you for your patience and guidance. It is your patience that gave me confidence. Thanks again to the teachers and best wishes for you.
      '>
      Hi wyx12007cba, hi to all,

yes, I could help with two platines if it is urgently. One type is designed to replace the relay on the power module, the other type enables the exchange of the relay on the relay module. This platine has to be fitted additionally with an inductor/ resistor combination for the outputs. Both work with common print relays, footprint as attached.
      But I do not plan to offer them here on regular base. Tommy's solution was first and it works perfectly according to Michael. So I do not want to start some kind of second offer here.

wyx12007cba, if you would like to have such platines, please contact me via PM. But they will come without parts. I can only supply the platines.

For one receiver 9241 or 9260 you have to order in your home country:
      2 relays, 12 V, 2 x form c contacts, 8 Ampere
      2 inductors 2.2µH, 5 mm pinning
      2 resistors 2.2 ohms, 1 watt
      2 diodes 1N4001 or similar

Best regards,
      Christian
      Dateien
      • Relay_Pinning.JPG

(15,54 kB, 82 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      2 + 2 = 5 (für extrem große Werte von 2)
      your good friend,
      I need saba 9241 series relay. Thank you very much for your help and guidance, it is best to have real pictures and specific operation circuit diagrams, I just find and learn.
      Or you have a real thing, I will buy it, can it?

Best wishes!
      For one receiver 9241 or 9260 you have to order in your home country:
      2 relays, 12 V, 2 x form c contacts, 8 Ampere
      2 inductors 2.2µH, 5 mm pinning
      2 resistors 2.2 ohms, 1 watt
      2 diodes 1N4001 or similar

Best regards,
      Christian[/quote]
      9141 trouble help:

A faulty saba 9141 machine was found in the warehouse. It was bought from Germany several years ago and has been stored in the warehouse.

Fault:

Four chips BD245B/BD246B of 14 # amplifier board were burnt, and T417/T418 triode was burnt;

Inspection findings:

The power supply of board 13 is abnormal:

L5 is normally 0.65v, actual measurement: 9v

L6 is normally 1.3v, actual measurement: 32v

L7 is normally 0.7v, actual measurement: - 32v

What is the cause of abnormal voltage? Where do I start?

Thank you, teachers.