Searching for...translator

Hello Highlander and all,
      I registered with the Forum In August of 2006, but have just been looking through the site since that time.
      I think it is time for me to enter into the discussion a little more. My name is Jim and I live in San Diego,California, USA.
      Please excuse my use of a translator, I know some technical terms in German and can find almost anything.
      If I tried to make conversation, I'm sure it would not make sense. I will send correspondence both in English and German language.
      At the moment, I am listening to classical music on my SABA 9141tc which is a US model (110 volts). I was fortunate to find one here ----- it is full functioning, with all the original schematics, owners manual and the original box that it came in. I also have the remote control and SABA service instructions. I would be more than happy to share information if someone does not have it. I also have a SABA Gesamtproprogramm dated 1979, original, with a US price sheet for lots of items in the report. I have collected both TFK and SABA items. Tube radio to transistor.
      I also have a 9141tc that I got all the way from Germany that operates on 220 volts. It works fine if I use a step-up transformer. 110v > 220V. Again it has all the information and the remote control.
      In the last month I managed to get a SABA CD 362 cassette player / recorder, and a SABA MI 212 amplifier. I don't have any information for these two, but I was able to make them operational with the proper connectors. 5 pin DIN.
      I have a few questions about recording with the microphone and from the radio for the cassette. I'll do some searches on your web page. If any member would like to share information, I would be more than happy to do so. I can send either jpeg or a scan.

Best Regards,
      Jim San Diego

Hallo Highlander und alle, registrierte ich mit dem Forum im August von 2006, aber habe gerade durch den Aufstellungsort seit dieser Zeit geschauen. Ich denke, daß es Zeit für mich ist, in die Diskussion ein wenig mehr zu betreten. Mein Name ist Jim und ich wohne in San Diego, Kalifornien, USA. Entschuldigen Sie bitte meinen Gebrauch eines Übersetzers, kenne ich einige technische Bezeichnungen auf Deutsch und kann fast alles finden. Wenn ich versuchte, Gespräch zu bilden, bin ich sicher, daß es nicht sinnvoll sein würde. Ich sende Korrespondenz in der englischen und deutschen Sprache. In dem Augenblick als, ich klassische Musik auf meinem SABA 9141tc höre, das ein US Modell ist (110 Volt). Ich war glücklich, ein hier zu finden ----- ist es volles Arbeiten, mit allen ursprünglichen Diagrammen, die manuellen Inhaber und der ursprüngliche Kasten, die es in kam. Ich habe auch die Fernbedienung- und SABA Service-Anweisungen. Ich würde mehr als glücklich, Informationen zu teilen sein, wenn jemand sie nicht hat. Ich habe auch ein SABA datiertes Gesamtproprogramm 1979, Vorlage, mit einer US Preisübersicht für Lose Einzelteile im Report. Ich habe TFK und SABA Einzelteile gesammelt. Schlauchradio zum Transistor. Ich habe auch ein 9141tc, das ich vollständig von Deutschland erhielt, das an 220 Volt laufen läßt. EsIST adaequat, wenn ich einen Aufwärtstransformator benutze. 110v 220V. Wieder hat es alle Informationen und die Fernbedienung. Im letzten Monat handhatte ich, einen Kassettenrecorder DER SABA CD 362/einen Recorder zu erhalten und einen SABA MI 212 Verstärker. Ich habe keine Informationen für diese zwei, aber ichWAR in der Lage, sie funktionsfähig zu bilden mit den korrekten Steckern. 5 Stift DIN. Ich habe einige Fragen über das Notieren mit dem Mikrophon und vom Radio für die Kassette. Ich tue einige Suchen auf Ihrer Webseite. Wenn irgendein Mitglied Informationen teilen möchte, würde ich mehr als glücklich, so zu tun sein. Ich kann entweder JPEG oder einen Scan senden.
      Bester Respekt,
      Jim San Diego
      Hello Jim!

Welcome here and congratulations to your 9141tc!!!

As you can see this board has a menu above. In the second row you'll find 'Downloads'. This is a place, were we can up- and download service manuals or instructions. You have to register there too, because this download place isn't a part of this board but it's used from many boards! If you need help uploading stuff, call us here ;)

I'm collecting the SABA prospectus', therefore I'm very curious about your 'SABA Gesamtprogramm dated 1979' - can you please send me the scan of the first page? By the way: my collection of SABA-prospectus (about 145 pieces!!!) will soon be downloadable :)
      highlander postete
      Hello Jim!

Welcome here and congratulations to your 9141tc!!!

As you can see this board has a menu above. In the second row you'll find 'Downloads'. This is a place, were we can up- and download service manuals or instructions. You have to register there too, because this download place isn't a part of this board but it's used from many boards! If you need help uploading stuff, call us here ;)

I'm collecting the SABA prospectus', therefore I'm very curious about your 'SABA Gesamtprogramm dated 1979' - can you please send me the scan of the first page? By the way: my collection of SABA-prospectus (about 145 pieces!!!) will soon be downloadable :)
      Hello Highlander,
      I'll try sending my scan of the cover of the SABA Gesamtprogramm 79, as you requested. The total of numbered pages is 91. If I do not get the picture uploaded to you properly, I can send it in a direct email or whatever you wish.
      One of the other USA members contacted me via email and we have talked on the phone a couple of times since then. It is OK to make my email address available to members. I registered with the forum to exchange information.
      I managed to get a SABA 9260 from a fellow in Germany not long ago on eBay.de. It made it to the US from Germany with no damage whatsoever and, of course, the sound is wonderful. I can not decide wether I like the the 9141tc or the 9260 better overall, each has different good points and neither one has any real bad points.
      Best Respects,
      Jim In San Diego
      ----------
      Hallo Highlander, versuche ich, meinen Scan der Abdeckung des SABA Gesamtprogramm 79 zu senden, wie Sie verlangten. Die Gesamtmenge der numerierten Seiten ist 91. Wenn ich nicht die Abbildung richtig gehochladen zu Ihnen erhalte, kann ich sie in einem direkten email senden, oder was auch immer Sie wünschen. Eins der anderen USA Mitglieder trat mit mir über email in Verbindung und wir haben am Telefon ein Paar von Zeiten seit damals gesprochen. Es ist OKAY, mein email address zu machen zugänglich für Mitglieder. Ich registrierte mit dem Forum, um Informationen auszutauschen. Ich handhatte, ein SABA 9260 von einem Gefährten in Deutschland auf eBay.de nicht vor langer Zeit zu erhalten. Es bildete es in die US von Deutschland ohne Beschädigung whatsoever und selbstverständlich ist der Ton wundervoll. Ich kann nicht entscheiden, daß Hammel ich das 9141tc oder das bessere Gesamte 9260 mögen, hat jeder unterschiedliche gute Punkte und kein man hat alle realen schlechten Punkte. Bester Respekt, Jim In San Diego
      Hello Highlander and all,
      Yes. the shipping was costly, 69.00 Euros - but it was expected. When I started looking for the 9260, I had a set amount that I was going to spend. Payment method was only to be through PayPal on eBay. I know you can get them at a more reasonable price where you are, but they are nearly non-existent in the US.
      I'm listening to the 9260 at this moment using a nice step-up transformer that pushes our 110v to your 220v. --- This works fine with a receiver that has no motors.
      It would not work with a tape deck or a clock radio that uses motors since there is also a difference in the frequencies 60HZ to your 50HZ. -- That affects motor speed.
      I'll try emailing the cover scan you requested. directly to you. We will get it there one way or another. I also have a dealer price list of various models from that time, dated December 1,1980, that you might find historically interesting. If you correct for monetary inflation from then to now, the retail prices were very high.
      Jim in San Diego
      -------
      Hallo waren Highlander und aller, ja das Verschiffen, 69.00 Euros teuer - aber es wurde erwartet. Als ich anfing, nach den 9260 zu suchen, hatte ich eine Satzmenge, die ich war, aufzuwenden. Zahlung Methode sollte durch PayPal auf eBay nur sein. Ich weiß, daß Sie sie zu einem angemesseneren Preis erhalten können, in dem Sie sind, aber sie in den US fast nicht vorhanden sind. Ich höre bis die 9260 an diesem Moment mit einem netten Aufwärtstransformator, der unser 110v zu Ihrem 220v drückt. --- dieses ist mit einem Empfänger, der keine Motoren hat. Es würde nicht mit einem Kasettenrekorder oder einem Taktgeberradio funktionieren, der Motoren benutzt, da es auch einen Unterschied bezüglich der Frequenzen 60HZ zu Ihrem 50HZ gibt. -- das Bewegungsgeschwindigkeit beeinflußt. Ich versuche, den Abdeckung Scan emailing, den Sie direkt zu Ihnen verlangten. Wir erhalten ihm dort One-way oder andere. Ich lasse auch eine Händlerpreisliste der verschiedenen Modelle von dieser Zeit, datieren Dezember 1.1980, dem Sie historisch interessieren finden konnten. Wenn Sie korrekt für finanzielle Inflation von dann jetzt, die Einzelhandelspreise sehr hoch waren. Jim in San Diego
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher