9240 aus Spanien, FM funktioniert nicht.

9240 aus Spanien, FM funktioniert nicht.

Hallo zusammen, dies ist meine erste Nachricht im Forum und ich werde mich vorstellen, ich bin Ricardo und schreibe aus der Provinz Huesca im Norden Spaniens nahe der Grenze zu Frankreich.

Ich hatte das Glück, einen 9240 in akzeptablem Zustand zu bekommen, alles funktioniert außer FM, obwohl eine gute Antenne montiert ist (sie stammt von einem Dual CT 1641), beim Drehen des Reglers ist nur weißes Rauschen ohne Intensitätsänderung zu hören.

Haben Sie eine Idee, wo ich mit der Überprüfung beginnen soll? Ich habe Erfahrung mit elektronischen Reparaturen auf Amateurniveau und weiß, wie man ein Multimeter verwendet sowie Komponenten identifiziert und testet.

Ich habe mit einem Übersetzer geschrieben und entschuldige mich für mögliche Fehler. Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe.
      Hi, Ricardo,

You got it!
      The voltage supply for the tuning voltage is missing. Thats generated in the tuning voltage module.
      Measure the voltage at C3 (shall be 45 V) and at B2 (shall be 15 V), when FM is switched on.
      Measure voltage at pin 4 of the tuning voltage module (approx. 20 V) and at pin 5 (approx. 3 V).

If you have 45 V at C3 but the other voltages are off, replace C503, C504 and C502 on the tuning voltage module and C2012 (tantalum capacitor) on the HF main board (in the very rear left corner (behind the fm tuning box).

If the 45 V at C3 are missing, the fault is in the power upply board (R641, rectifier D642, C643,...).

If 45 V are supplied to C3 and the above mentioned capitors replaced, but still no correct voltage at A4 (3...21,5 V depending on the dial tuning frequency), it's likely that TCA530 IC on the tuning voltage module is defective and must be replaced.

Regards
      Reinhard

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „oldiefan“ ()

Hello and thank you all very much for the help.

Reinhard, I have correct voltages at all points. I have been reviewing something that I would like to compare, on pin 7 of the AM-HF module ( modul 22 ) I have variable voltage depending on the tuning, at the end of the cable that carries this voltage to FM-tuner as well, but on A4 I no longer have voltage, could it be a problem with the C2012 capacitor?.